Unmatched in technical excellence, ATTUALE Standards are developed to provide the highest quality concepts, technology and procedures recognized in the cleaning, restoration and disinfection industry.
As soon as a person dies and stops breathing, the cells in the body stop receiving oxygen, but the structures remain alive producing carbon dioxide for a few minutes. CO2 targets cells that, in turn, release enzymes that begin to digest cells from the inside out. This process gives rise to a liquid rich in nutrients.
After about a week, these nutrients serve as food for an enormous amount of bacteria and fungi that liquefy the organs and muscles of the corpse. And it is from there that we begin to transform ourselves into a true toxic substance factory.
The microorganisms that attack the tissues are capable of producing more than 400 chemical compounds and gases. Among them is freon, which is the gas used to cool refrigerators; benzene, a powerful compound found in gasoline; sulfur, which has an uncomfortable and very characteristic smell; and carbon tetrachloride, which was used in fire extinguishers and dry cleaners until scientists discovered that it was an extremely toxic substance.
At this point in the decomposition, the small amount of tissue that remains in the body is consumed by insects, which leave only the bones behind. Over time, the protein in bones also breaks down, resulting only in hydroxyapatite – a bone mineral that eventually turns into powder.
Source: Scientific American.
SEWAGE AND FEES REFLUX FLUIDS
Other cases, apartments, houses, offices, among others, are invaded by feces and urine and other dirt from plumbing or breakage.
For this and other reasons a disinfection must be done well, purifying the air in the environment to eliminate viruses and bacteria. Doing a thorough cleaning perfectly. That’s when ATTUALE comes into action.
Don’t hesitate to hire us.
* We do the measurement during product application in the air using advanced technology from the USA
* We clean and apply Ultraviolet Light to ensure proper disinfection.
* We make the packaging of all contaminated material, so that during transport it does not contaminate other areas or objects.
* Floors and walls are applied Controlled products for adequate disinfection.
* We apply Insecticide (pest control) to prevent and eliminate the appearance of flies, cockroaches and other crawling insects.